This week’s holiday hours: closed Thursday for Thanksgiving, open 10a-6p Friday. May you all have happy & stress free gatherings!
Holy crap, Atlanta Veg Fest was so much fun! So many awesome people came by our booth. And there are so many cool veg-friendly businesses popping up in Atlanta not to mention all the hard-working animal organizations.
We snapped a few pics while we were there – click to see a bigger one.
At the end of Veg Fest, we had a big ol’ drawing for our $25 gift certificate. See it in action!
Kit Dulin – Treeline Treenut Cheese
Mark Causay – Teese Nacho Sauce
Megan Brunning – Gutenfleischers TM taco meat
Connie Glannad – Gutenfleischers SG sausage meat
Walker Argendeli – $25 gift certificate to Dough
We’ve had some requests for the recipe of the stuffed mushrooms we sampled out at the Atlanta Veg Fest. So here you go!
1/3 lb Gutenfleischers SG sausage meat
3 oz (half container) Treeline Cashew Cheese, either variety
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 lb Mushrooms
1) Cook SG in skillet over medium heat then let cool
2) Wash and de-stem mushrooms
3) Blend cooled SG, cashew cheese and bread crumbs in mixing bowl by hand
4) Stuff mixture into mushrooms and place on baking sheet
5) Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes
– Save mushrooms stems, dehydrate them, then process in food processor to make mushroom powder for gravies and soups.
– Don’t overstuff the mushrooms as they will shrink when baked.
– Prepare the day before a party, then just toss them in the oven when you need them.